WeatherTech WaterBlade Squeegee
The WaterBlade features a soft, 12" non-scratch silicone blade that is designed to safely remove water from almost any surface. The hand held WaterBlade conforms to surface contours, which significantly helps reduce the time and effort it takes to remove liquids from surfaces. Its ergonomic design makes it easy to hold and operate. It also features tapered sides and a gentle silicone blade that won't scratch surfaces making it safe for all paint finishes, fiberglass, windows and more. It dries your vehicle one- third of the time, patented T-bar edge quickly pushes away water, flexible blade molds to the shape of the surface. 15 times LESS friction than microfiber towels and terrycloth.
- Made in USA
For Best Results
- Thoroughly wash and rinse your vehicle before using this product, including any recessed areas, grooves and openings to wash away any foreign materials.
- Make sure that any dirt or abrasive material has been removed.
- The handle of the WaterBlade should never come in contact with the vehicle, it can potentially cause damage.
- Begin drying with the WaterBlade before water has dried to prevent spotting.
- The WaterBlade should not be used on a dry surface.
- When using the WaterBlade, only moderate pressure is required to remove the water; the soft, silicone blade will mold to the shape of the car. A small amount of additional pressure may be required for ridges, peaks or extreme contours.
- Begin drying from the top down to minimize dripping water. Finish drying process with a micro-fiber towel in grills, creases, etc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 8BWWBLD12RD
Grab your WeatherTech Waterblade Squeegee here at www.MyHyundaiStore.com, we ship to your door!